Expert Motor Law Advice Liverpool
Many people fall foul of motor law
Losing your driving licence can have serious implications. Unfortunately, many people fall foul of the law when it comes to driving. There are people who speed as they thought it was safe to go a bit faster or the people who drive the morning after as they never thought they would be over the legal limit for drink driving.
Levins Motor Law was set up to provide a professional private service to people who need our services. Each case we deal will be dealt with on an individual basis and we will provide clear advice and cost-effective representation. There are no hidden fees. We offer a clear and transparent fee structure, so you know what you are paying right from the start.
Our objective is clear – we will listen to you, advise you and ultimately seek to obtain a realistic and more importantly, best outcome for you. We can’t wave a magic wand but we can ensure that every avenue is explored.
Levins Motor Law is headed by partner David Woods. David has over 30 years of experience as a criminal law practitioner. David is supported by a team who have built up a lot of experience over the years defending cases.
At Levins Motor Law, we can assist you in respect of any of the following matters –
- Drink Driving
- Drug Driving
- Fail to Provide a Specimen For Analysis
- NIPS (Notice of Intended Prosecution)
- SJPN (Single Justice Notice Procedure)
- Totting Bans
- Failing to provide driver identity/nominate driver/section 172 offences
- Driving without insurance/permitting driving without insurance
- Permitting someone to drive without insurance
- Driving without a licence
- Failing to stop after an accident
- Failing to report an accident
- Driving without due care and attention
- Dangerous Driving
- Using a Mobile Phone whilst Driving
- New Drivers
- Exceptional hardship
- Taxi driver licencing and appeals
If you find yourself facing an investigation or prosecution for a motoring offence, please feel free to call us on or email us and we will be happy to discuss your case with you.
Our motor law solicitor team cover all areas including Liverpool, Manchester, Lancashire, Cheshire, Clwyd. .